- Autism 101 – an introduction to the autism spectrum, an overview of treatment options, what we can do every day.
- Autism and Co-Occurring Mental Health Conditions
- Best Practices for Inclusion and Working with Children and Adults with Autism
- Best Practices for Working with Parents
- Common Safety Issues
- How to Work Effectively with College Students on the Autism Spectrum
- Navigating Systems for Obtaining Services
- Practical Strategies for Including Students on the Autism Spectrum
- Practical Strategies for Parenting without Panic
- Growing up on the Autism: Challenges and Success Stories from Adults
- Preparing for College
- Preparing for Adulthood
- Supporting Autism at Church
- Transition Planning for High School Educators and Parents
Are you wondering how to work more effectively with students, clients, employees, or customers with Autism Spectrum Disorders? The Autism Society Inland Empire can provide training and consultation customized to meet the specific needs of your school, organization, parent group, or business.
A wide array of topics are available and can be tailored to suit your specific needs. Request by emailing email@example.com or call us at (951) 220-6922. Trainings are available in English and Spanish.