AMC Theatres with the Autism Society
Show times are on the second and fourth Saturday (family friendly) and Tuesday evenings (mature audiences). Check local theatre listings for specific show times. In order to provide a more accepting and comfortable setting for this unique audience, the movie auditoriums will have their lights brought up and the sound turned down, families will be able to bring in their own gluten-free, casein-free snacks, and no previews or advertisements will be shown before the movie. Additionally, audience members are welcome to get up and dance, walk, shout or sing – in other words, AMC’s “Silence is Golden®” policy will not be enforced unless the safety of the audience is questioned. No need to RSVP. For schedule and movies visit our website.
- AMC CLASSIC Apple Valley 14, 22311 Bear Valley Road Bldg A Apple Valley
- AMC DINE-IN Ontario Mills 30, 4549 Mills Circle, Ontario
- AMC Tyler Galleria 16, 3775 Tyler St, Riverside
Galaxy Mission Grove Luxury+
121 E. Alessandro Blvd., Riverside
Offers Sensory Friendly Saturdays. No need to RSVP. A special opportunity for individuals living with autism and others to enjoy their favorite films in a safe and accepting environment.
Movies are shown the first Saturday of the month. Tristone Cinemas offers a monthly movie day with a private showing of a kid friendly movie. To make it autism friendly – the sound is lowered and there are no previews. The concession stand will be open for those who choose to purchase snacks. gluten and casein free snacks will be allowed. No need to RSVP. Just show up that morning and purchase tickets at the box office.
- Temeku Cinemas, 26463 Ynez Rd. Temecula
- Jurupa 14 Cinemas, 8032 Limonite Ave, Riverside
- Terra Vista 6 Cinemas, 10701 Town Center Drive, Rancho Cucamonga
- Brea 5 Cinemas, 453 S. Associated Rd, Brea CA, 92821