Rules for Entry
- The awards are open to everyone.
- All entries are treated confidentially.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of reputable independent and impartial adjudicators.
- Entries will not be returned.
- One copy of the submission is required.
- Use one entry form per entry. Photocopies are acceptable.
- Closing date for entries March 16th, 2020.
- All finalists will be notified by April 1, 2020
- You mail complete this online form OR a the PDF Copy of this form and mail it to: The Autism Society Inland Empire, 420 N McKinley St 111-118, Corona CA 92879
Closing date for entries March 16th, 2020.
Please note the main contact will be made via telephone and email so please ensure direct contact details are noted wherever possible.
- Social Inclusion Award: A non-profit, community group or government agency that has actively built-in inclusion and full participation of people with autism/NDD alongside other students or members of community groups.
- Faith and Belief Champion Inclusion Award: A faith-based organization that has actively built-in inclusion and full participation of people with autism/NDD alongside other members.
- Business Inclusion Award. Presented to an organization or company that has demonstrated an ongoing commitment to the autism/NDD community by promoting inclusive practices and supports.
- 2020 Leadership Award. This award recognizes an individual who has advanced the well-being of others on the spectrum or with NDD. This person should demonstrate exceptional dedication, effort or achievement. Areas to be considered can include, but should not necessarily be limited to academics, the arts, athletics, community service, employment, extracurricular activities, transition or independent living, or public policy or systems change efforts.