Conferences and Training
Conferences are one of the best way for individuals, families, educators, care givers, service providers and all concerned to gain insights and learn concrete strategies. The Autism Society Inland Empire is committed to bringing in national speakers, who are leaders in their field, to the Inland Empire so that individuals with autism, family members, and professionals have access to the latest and the best information.
This year we have held training
- International Speaker, Kelly Mahler, OTR/L on Interoception: the Eighth Sense
- Growing Up with Autism featuring a panel of adults with autism
- Emergency Preparedness in Spanish
- Emergency Preparedness for adults with Autism
- Emergency Preparedness Resource Fair
- Law Enforcement: Staying Safe
- many webinars specific to COVID-19. See our COVID-19 Webinar page.
Are you wondering how to work more effectively with students, clients, employees, or customers with Autism Spectrum Disorders? The Autism Society Inland Empire can provide training and consultation customized to meet the specific needs of your school, organization, parent group, or business.
A wide array of topics are available and can be tailored to suit your specific needs. Request by emailing email@example.com or call us at (951) 220-6922. Trainings are available in English and Spanish.