The autism community faces extraordinary challenges during the COVID-19 crisis and we are here on the front lines supporting our families. We are providing food, masks, the latest information and resources, online programs, and advocating to ensure our families’ needs are not forgotten.
The Autism Society Inland Empire continues to remain committed to improving the lives of all affected by autism across the spectrum and throughout the lifespan, providing information, resources, and advocacy efforts to address these urgent needs.
Since COVID started in March 2020 our organization has:
- Provided over 900 meals to local families
- Distributed over 130,000 masks
- educated over 10,000 individuals on one of our 20 webinars
- provided fun online social opportunities to over 1000 children and adults
- provided support through our online support groups to over 250 people