Welcome to the Autism Society Inland Empire
Our COVID-19 Response
- We’ve created a new Coronavirus Online Resource Library.
- Facebook Support Group: post your questions in this private, moderated, community for support, updated information, support and help.
- Stay up to date with all of our news by signing up to our newsletter.
- Free webinars: Check our home page or our resource page to check out one of our recent webinars or for a schedule of upcoming webinars.
- Phone and Online Support in English and Spanish: Email us at email@example.com or call us at (951) 220-6922 (leave a message). One of our Resource Specialist are always happy to help!
- Fun theme weeks for everyone to participate virtually via Facebook – look for information in our newsletter!
- Autism Society Inland Empire Mini-Grant for Families in Need – We’ve distibuted 89 Food $175 Gift cards to families thanks to the funding from No Kid Hungry, the IRC CAC, and private donors – https://www.ieautism.org/coronavirus-crisis-mini-grant-program