Welcome to the Autism Society Inland Empire
To Our Inland Empire Autism Community,
Our priority continues to be the health and safety of our individuals with autism, their family members, the professionals who work with us, our partners, and supporters. We are monitoring the evolving updates related to coronavirus (COVID-19), its impact on our community, and are proactively doing everything we can.
The Autism Society Inland Empire is continuing to do what we do best –continually updating our families with relevant and reputable resources and information surrounding Coronavirus issues, providing support during this crisis, and always advocating for the needs of our families to local and state policymakers as decisions are being made about services and support.
While this is a unique and difficult time, we are committed to serving our community in the following ways:
While our In-person events have been canceled until May 1st, we have been working hard to support our families in a variety of ways:
- We’ve created a new Coronavirus Online Resource Library.
- Facebook Support Group: post your questions in this private, moderated, community for support, updated information, support and help.
- Stay up to date with all of our news by signing up to our newsletter.
- Free webinars: Check our home page or our resource page to check out one of our recent webinars or for a schedule of upcoming webinars.
- Phone and Online Support in English and Spanish: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (951) 220-6922 (leave a message). One of our Resource Specialist are always happy to help!
- Fun theme weeks for everyone to participate virtually via Facebook – look for information in our newsletter!
- Autism Society Inland Empire Mini-Grant for Families in Need – $175 Gift cards to Instacart thanks to the funding from No Kid Hungry – https://www.ieautism.org/coronavirus-crisis-mini-grant-program
The entire world is facing extraordinary challenges during the COVID-19 crisis. The current situation is magnified for families who have a loved one with autism. If you are able to donate to help us meet the needs of families by clicking the donate button above or by clicking here.
Stay safe. We WILL get through this together.
We are here to help!
More than 1 in 50 students in California have autism (California LAO Report on Special Education). If you or your loved one has recently been diagnosed with Autism, or you have been told that your child is exhibiting “autistic-like” behavior, it can be very challenging and stressful figuring out where to start and who to contact. We are the leading local resource for all things autism here in the Inland Empire. We serve over 5,000 individuals each year through our local Family Fun events, groups, workshops, and Resource Support. Click here to send us a note or give us a call, check out our web pages, or look for local resources in our Resource Guide pages. Check out our educational and family events. We are here to support you.
Our organization has been serving the Inland Empire for over 30 years. Our mission is to improve the lives of all affected by autism. We work to create a world where individuals and families living with autism are able to maximize their quality of life, are treated with the highest level of dignity, and live in a society in which their talents and skills are appreciated and valued.