This year we want provide parents, children and adults with autism the opportunity to talk with the Social Recreation Programs. We are only taking Social Recreation and Social Skills vendors for this event. All other organizations must become a sponsor to exhibit at this event.
There is no cost to be a vendor, however, we are asking each vendor to provide an activity or game so that families can experience who you are. For example, an art class would have art projects that the children could complete and take home. Music classes may have instruments out so that the children could play. Other vendors may not be able to provide a related activity but may provide a game with prizes that the children can take home.
Vendors are responsible for their supplies and their own volunteers for the activity. Call Eric Ochs at 951-552-5912 or email@example.com for questions. Space is limited. First come first serve.
We are sorry, electricity is not available. Vendor Requirements
1. Spaces are a 10×10 space. You will need to bring your own EZ-up, table and chairs, as well as an activity or game, supplies and staffing.
2. Vendors must set-up on Sat, April 19th between the hours of 7:30 a.m. to 8:30am and be ready to open at 9am. Vendors arriving late are not guaranteed their spot.
3. The coordinator for this event will review all applications, on a first come first serve basis.
4. Undesirable toys such as: lasers, swords, silly string, stink-bombs and cap guns are prohibited.
5. There is no electricity provided for this event.
6. Tear down will be at Noon. There will be not early tear-down, NO EXCEPTIONS.