Event Info 2017
Saturday, April 8, 2017
– Registration – 10:30 AM – 11:45 AM
It is often difficult for families to navigate the systems and find autism-friendly resources in our community. In order to bring various agencies/organizations together to highlight their services as related to autism, we will have a Resource Fair to promote and raise awareness of agencies and organizations available to our families. There will be resources, entertainment, and demonstrations by individuals with disabilities, Spanish Resource booth, and fun activities.
We will once again be offering an opportunity for adults with autism who are interested in exploring what it is like to operate their own business. Individuals with autism may sell or advertise services at the Walk free of charge. Click the Marketplace for more info.
|Mar 1- 31||April 1-7||
|ADULTS ( 18+ yrs old)||$21||$26||$30||$35|
|YOUTH (13-17 yrs old)||$5||$7||$9||$10|
|CHILDREN (12 yrs old and under)||Free||Free||Free||Free|
|Individuals with Autism||Free||Free||Free||Free|
** A processing fee $2.50 is included in all registrations with fees. Processing fees do not go to ASIE.
Receive Autism Awareness Socks for the first $100 raised
Receive an Autism Tumbler for the first $250 raised
Receive an Autism Jacket for the first $500 raised
We have a limited numbers of scholarships available for families who can’t afford registration fees. Please contact email@example.com or 951-220-6922 for more info.
1.Click on the registration that you would like to register for
Adult 18 and Over
2.Add registrant information if you would like to add another registrant click the yellow add a registrant button towards the bottom of the page and continue to do so until everyone you are registering for has been added. If you forget to add someone you can always come back to the page and add another registrant at a later time.
3. Ay the bottom of the registrant page click on the box for the waiver then click on the black continue button.
4. Next input the answer for “Does your employer offer gift matching?” If the answer is “yes” or “I don’t know” please input the name of the company you work for.
5. If you would like to donate, create a fundraising page and or team please click on BECOME A FUNDRAISER and you will walk through the steps of making a personal fundraising page enter the information. If you want to do none click Continue
6. Then it will give you an option to create a team page with your own team URL to share with everyone or to choose a team to join. You can do either.
7. If you would like to make a donation please click on the amount or press other if there is a different amount you would like to donate.
8. Click black continue tab the review registration information. Review all information if everything is correct click on complete registration at the bottom of the page. If there is something you would like to edit please click the edit button on the upper right-hand corner of the screen.